Intellectual, Cognitive and Neurodiverse Disabilities
For more information about how to remove barriers related to Intellectual, Cognitive and Neurodiverse Disabilities please select the links below.
- Autism Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Alzheimer Society Newfoundland & Labrador
- Brain Injury Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Learning Disabilities Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland & Labrador Down Syndrome Society
- People First of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Inclusion Canada NL
- L’Arche Avalon
211 is Canada’s primary source of information for government and community-based, non-clinical health and social services. Search online or dial 211 on your phone for live 24 hour service.
If you have resources that should be included, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 709 722 7011. If you’re having difficulty connecting to these resources, please reach out to us.