For information about how to remove barriers around mental health please select the links below.
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Mental Health Helplines
- firstname.lastname@example.org Barry Hewitt – Mental Health and Addictions
Navigator for the Regional Health Authorities in NL Call 752-3916 or 1-877-999-7589; VRS calls are welcome.
- Lifewise – Peer support mental health organization,1 855-753-2560
- cmha.ca Canadian Mental Health Association, (709) 753-8550
- Doorways Mental Health and Addictions – Walk-in mental health clinics across NL.
- pottlecentre.org – The Pottle Centre is a drop-in social centre in St. John’s for adults living with mental health issues, illnesses, and addictions.
211 is Canada’s primary source of information for government and community-based, non-clinical health and social services. Search online or dial 211 on your phone for live 24 hour service.
If you have resources that should be included, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 709 722 7011. If you’re having difficulty connecting to these resources, please reach out to us.