Physical, Mobility and Chronic Pain
For information about how to remove barriers please select the links below.
- Arthritis Society – Newfoundland and Labrador Division
- Brain Injury Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Central Health Chronic Disease Management
- Cerebral Palsy Association NL
- Chronic Pain Network
- Eastern Health Centre for Pain and Disability Management
- Easter Seals NL
- Empower NL
- Fibromyalgia Canada
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- Pain Canada
- Spinal Cord Injury Association of Newfoundland & Labrador
- 211 NL
211 is Canada’s primary source of information for government and community-based, non-clinical health and social services. Search online or dial 211 on your phone for live 24 hour service.
If you have resources that should be included, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 709 722 7011.